DIPLOMA COURSES OFFERED
Diploma courses run for 3 years
- Diploma in Accounting & Finance;
- Diploma in Marketing Management;
- Diploma in Theology & Development;
- Diploma in Procurement & Logistics Management; and
- Diploma in Public Administration and Management.
- Entrepreneurship management (currently under consideration for the near future)
CERTIFICATE COURSES OFFERED AND THEIR DURATION.
- Certificate of achievement in information communication Technology(8packages) – 3 months
- Advanced certificate in English language 9 months
- Certificate of achievement in project planning and management ___ 3 months
- Certificate of achievement in procurement and logistics management ___ 3 months
- Certificate of achievement in public administration and management __ 3 months
- Certificate of achievement in Entrepreneurship and small business management – 3months
- Certificate of achievement in Accounting and Finance – 3months
ADMISSION OR ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
For this programme, students seeking for admission to pursue diploma and certificate courses must possess the following minimum requirements;
- Diploma Programmes
- South Sudan/Sudan Secondary certificate with a minimum of 50%
- Uganda certificate of education (UCE) / O, level with a minimum of third grade
- Kenya Certificate of secondary education (KCSE) with a minimum of grade C
- Applicant must be proficient in both written and spoken English language
- Certificate Courses
The entry requirements for certificate programme are:
- primary leaving Certificate for computer course and English course only
- Secondary School Certificate for other courses
ADMISSION PROCEDURES FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAM
Pay a non-refundable fee of 5,000 SSP to the college finance office for application form. Fill it and return it to the office of Academic Dean.
UPGRADING FROM DIPOLMA TO DEGREE
After successful completion of diploma requirements with a minimum of second class lower, students are free to upgrade from diploma to degree, a student will be exempted first and second year.
The lectures are conducted during day, evening, and weekend sessions